Camera inspection in murky waters?
Is your video hazy?
Is your video hazy?
Does your security camera or your thermal camera go blind due to wet weather conditions?
Introduction to Lolaark
Numerous factors can degrade video or still photo clarity in various outdoor conditions. Among the most challenging of them are low light conditions; turbid water, as in lakes, rivers or ports; water vapors such as fog or rain, smoke, or other aerosols. Our research at Lolaark is a disruptive innovation, which creates a radical change in the efficiency of operations requiring real-time visibility enhancement in videos and still images. Some examples of areas where our technology proves to be of great advantage are:
- Marine Inspections and Robotics: If you perform or review underwater inspections using ROVs or you are a professional, forensic or amateur diver and video or photo clarity keeps bothering you, then we have a solution for you readily available both as a product and as a service.
- Autonomous Vehicles: If you have ever heard of self-driving cars hitting a tree or a pole under poor or low lighting conditions, then often this is a result of their AI system not being able to detect the danger ahead. Our technology improves visibility in real-time, thereby allowing AI systems to better perform in the detection and classification of objects in front of the vehicle cameras, creating a much safer experience in autonomous driving.
- Security Cameras: Our technology is compatible with both IP and USB cameras, which makes it easy to integrate with security systems helping you keep a better eye on potential threats in fog or poor light.
- Health Care: If you are a surgeon using bio-medical imaging devices, then you may often encounter images or videos with illumination challenges. Endoscopic videos are one such application where defogging is frequently required in real-time, especially while performing robotic surgeries. Our invention can integrate with your camera and provide you with clearer images. We aim to expand the scope of our work to other applications such as diabetic retinopathy, tomography, and microscopy.
How We Do It?
- ALSvision live improves visibility of sub-aquatic video in murky water in real-time.
- Works with hd-sdi, 3g-sdi and ip cameras can work with live feed from your camera.
- ALSvision offline works with recorded footage or with single still photos or entire picture folders.